Here is a partial list of our international business engagements. Talk
to us to find out more.
1. Spear, USA: Spear is a stock-market newsletter publisher and capital
management company based in CT, USA. We have been serving them consistently
for over 4 years now. Spear publishes stock market research/recommendations
in their newsletters. Our job involves doing the entire back-end research
- collating stock market news and recommendations on stocks listed on
NYSE and NASDAQ. The data is entered into Spear's server/database online/directly.
2. RCS Periodici, Italy: RCS is Italy's largest publishing and radio company.
Our services were engaged for a period of 6 months, to conduct research
on Indian publishing markets and to provide strategic advice to the company
for its possible entry into the Indian marketplace.
3. A Large Magazine Publishing Company, UK: This magazine publishing company
(cannot be named owing to confidentiality agreement) engaged our services
for a wide range of research in Indian publishing sector. We even prepared
shadow balance sheets of their potential partner and competing publications.
4. VDZ, Germany: VDZ is Germany's apex magazine publishers' association.
We have conducted/managed their publishers' delegation visit to Delhi
and Mumbai in India, introducing them to several Indian publishing houses,
printers, advertising agencies, distribution agencies, management consultants
and outsourcing service partners.
5. Handelsblatt, through Cross Media Consulting, Germany: We have done
market research for the company on its possible entry in the Indian publishing
6. VDI Verlag, through Cross Media Consulting, Germany: We have produced
subject-specific online newsletters (content collation, editing and designing)
for the company, apart from conducting marketing research for the company
on its possible entry in the Indian publishing sector.
7. Dashoefer Holdings, Germany: We provided online research services to
identify key people contacts in B2B sector around the world. The second
current project is to identify all news sources around the world.